There is this saying that you can only live your life by going forward, but that you can only understand it by looking backward. That’s exactly what these fun facts on social media are all about: taking that massive amount of video, stills, status updates, tweets, …. you’ve uploaded and shared in 2013 and make it into a series of fun facts on (current) life in social media.
* There are over 10 million Facebook “apps”
* Twitter’s fastest growing demographic is 55-64 year olds
* 60% of Twitter users access it from their mobile
* There are over 343 million active users on Google+
* The +1 button is served 5 billion times per day
* 67% of Google+ users are male
* There are over 3 million Linkedin company pages
* More than 16 billion photos have been uploaded to Instagram
* Food is the top category discussed on Pinterest at 57%
* There are over 1 billion unique monthly visitors on YouTube
Want more ? Well, you’re good to go. Check out the infographic below.