1. It’s a classic: Chanel N°5 is a symbol of good taste and is currently one of the best selling perfumes in the world. It was Ernest Beaux that created this wonderful perfume which Coco Chanel instructed that it should ‘smell like a woman’. The result is a very complex fragrance which does not allow any of the fragrant components to be isolated out of the composition.
2. It refers to the most romantic city in the world, Paris: The perfume bottle’s stopper, cut like a diamond, is said to have been inspired by the geometry of the Place Vendôme in Paris.
3. N° 5 is not a random number: Chanel N° 5 has that specific number because Coco Chanel opted for the 5th sample that creator Ernest Beaux supplied to here during the making of the perfume.
4. It’s a complete universe: The Chanel N° 5 Christmas 2014 collection enables you to emerge yourself completely in the complex and sophisticated olfactory experience of Chanel N° 5. The Chanel N° 5 Christmas 2014 collection consists of the iconic N° 5 perfume, a soap, a body cream and a loose powder.
5. The packaging oozes elegance and sophistication: Chanel is synonym with white and black. The duotone approach oozes refinement and an indisputable formal elegance.
The Chanel N° 5 Christmas 2014 collection is currently for sale in the Chanel boutiques. www.chanel.fr