‘Huile Prodigieuse’, Nuxe’s famous beauty dry oil, celebrates its 25th birthday this year with this limited edition amongst lots of launches. Happy B!
Consisting of seven precious plant oils (hydrating camellia oil, softening sweet almond oil, nourishing macadamia nut oil, smoothing borage seed oil, repairing argan oil, soothing hazelnut oil, highly nourishing and anti-ageing tsubaki oil) Nuxe’s limited edition beauty dry oil nourishes, repairs and softens skin and hair. Moreover the oil is suitable for all skin types. But how to use it? Well, there are lots of ways. We give you some tips.
– Spray some Huile Prodigieuse in the palm of your hand and apply it to your shoulders, neck, hands, feet or any other areas that need attention. There is nothing quite like the unique quality of Huile Prodigieuse to enhance the skin’s texture in a single step.
– Spray some Huile Prodigieuse in the palm of your hand. Add a drop of your usual moisturiser. Mix and apply to your face using smoothing movements. Your face will be perfectly moisturised and your skin softer and more supple.
– Mix a drop of Huile Prodigieuse with your foundation n the palm of your hand, before applying: it will glide more smoothly over your skin.
– Spray some Huile Prodigieuse on a natural bristle hairbrush for naturally controlled and radiantly shiny hair.
– No need to say that exposure to the sun leaves your hair feeling dehydrated and in need of special care and attention. There is nothing better than Huile Prodigieuse to nourish and repair it. Spray some Huile Prodigieuse directly on your hair (from a distance of around 25 cm) and massage into your hair and scalp. Then wrap your head in a warm towel and leave for 15 to 20 minutes to allow het oil to penetrate before shampooing.
– Looking for the ultimate spa experience @home? Add a few drops of Huile Prodigieuse to your bath water and drift away on its joyful and fragrant waves. It has a unique, non-greasy feel and a captivating fragrance. Enjoy!