1. YSL Beauté introduces a third oriental opus of ‘La Nuit De L’Homme’ with the noblest and most sensual ingredient in perfumery. Concrète of iris with its rich powdery facet gives the fragrance an unexpected density.
2. ‘Eau Parfumée au Thé Bleu’ by Bulgari is built around blue tea. In combination with lavender, violet and grapefruit this ingredient gives the scent extreme freshness while violet, iris and musk ensure some depth and intensity.
3. ‘One Love’ by Jean-Louis Scherrer is as a floral bouquet that engulfs everything with a wave of bergamot and lemon, and then turns into a powdery accord of violet, mimosa, iris and galbanum. The sensual base combines oak moss with amongst others white musk.
4. With ‘Flower by Kenzo L’Elixir’, Kenzo introduces a more intense version of its well-known fragrance built around raspberry, rose, vanilla and praline.
5.‘Oriental Essences’ by Rituals is synonymous with four luxurious perfumed sprays for women and four for men built around exclusive ingredients and spices from the East.
6. Lolita Lempicka‘s ‘Au Masculin Eau de Parfum Intense’ is a more intense version of the original scent with bergamot, vetiver, oud, myrrh and iris. The combination of these ingrediënts makes it into a powerful and seductive scent. Let the game begin!
7. Calvin Klein introduced just now a limited edition of his ‘Euphoria Essence Men’ in a special packaging. The clear amber fragrance remained unchanged and is as sensual and fresh thanks to bergamot and white pepper. Exclusively at Ici Paris XL.