Since its introduction the new Fiat 500 has transformed the world of compact prestige vehicles. The Italian design icon has made the world of (mass) luxury vehicles a little bit more accessible, even for people on a budget. The numerous possibilities to customise this beauty only add up to that luxury feel.
Just recently the new Fiat 500 was introduced in a special series by which customers can enjoy an advantage of 55% on all options of this special series. Together with the market leader of professional photography, Canon, Fiat offers with the purchase of a Fiat 500 Catwalk Edition Canon, a genuine EOS 100D-reflexcamera.
The 500/500C Catwalk Edition Canon is based on the 500 and 500C Lounge (all engines) and contains the following equipment/options:
- 7″ TFT-screen
- Automatic climate control
- Specific logos CATWALK Edition Canon
- Chromed external mirror covers
- Lateral protection profiles
- Chrome strip on car hood
- Free exclusive white Canon EOS100D photo camera worth 500 €
The new Fiat 500 is available with 4 different engines:
- A 1.2 liter 69 hp engine , with a 5-shift manual gearbox
- A 0.9-liter 85 hp TwinAir Turbo-engine with a 5-shift manual gearbox and a Dualogic-transmission with 5-shift.
- A 0.9-liter 105 hp TwinAir Turbo-engine , with a manual 6-shift gearbox.
- A 1.3-liter 95 hp MultiAir II-engine with a manual 5-shift gearbox.
This limited edition of the worldwide bestseller of Fiat is available on the Belgian market with three equipment levels (Pop, Pop Star and Lounge) as well as a hatchback version. (coupé or convertible).