1. The Roger & Gallet gift boxes created by design duo Carnovsky are an explosion of colors. The gift sets includes a wonderful matching shower gel and body lotion care routine (50 ml) and a toilet water as a free bonus. Available in the fragrances ‘ Fleur de Figuier ‘and’ Bois d’Orange .
2.With ‘First’ Van Cleef & Arpels was the first jewellery designer in history to create in the seventies its own perfume. For the new ‘Edition Or’ perfumer Natalie Gracia-Cetto replaced the fruity notes of peach and raspberry with fresh bergamot. The other ingredients got more distilled. Result: a fresh version of the original First.
3. Do you like the smell of violets? Then ‘Simply’ the new fragrance of Jil Sander is yours to have as the heart of the perfume is concentrated around violets. The purple flower that is often used in men’s fragrances smells much more feminine thanks to the combination with musky notes. Patchouli, leather and vanilla give the fragrance a touch of mysticism. A fragrance that combines flowery summer notes with the hazy shade of winter.
4. Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette is a lighter and fresher version of the famous eau de parfum. Jasminum Sambac, Bulgarian rose and freesia combine a sparkling feminine scent with a hint of sensuality.
5. For the first anniversary of Boucheron‘s ‘Place Vendome’, the French house introduces a limited edition elixir version of the perfume. The sumptuous, floral and woody fragrance with its warm and intense character is perfectly for cold winter months.
6.The bottle of Azzaro Pour Homme got a more contemporary look. Henceforth it’s is not only sophisticated and slimmer; it’s from now on also refillable.
7. Bottega Veneta ‘Knot ‘ is in name and bottle a tribute to the popular Knot clutch of the leather goods brand. The bright, flowery fragrance evokes the scent of the Italian coast. Perfect to start dreaming of your next cruise or summer holiday.