1. Femme fatale: Agent Provocateur Fatale Pink is not only the fragrance to wear on a hot humid day, with it’s watery and light character it is also the odeur to wear when you go for a romantic wellness weekend or a streamy sauna escape. The pear blossom notes combine nicely with flowers as white camellia and pink lotus. It’s easy to wear, easy to give, perfect for Valentine!
2. Olfactive trends: You can always count on the new fragrances of Marc Jacobs to usher in the latest trends and this spring is no exception! Jacobs new limited edition fragrances give us an idea of what to expect next season notably fruit and flowers. Wisteria is a charmingly delicate flower that is oft-forgotten in fragrances. The new ‘Daisy Marc Jacobs Sorbet’ brings this wonderfully-scented ingredient to center stage. That other new scent ‘Daisy Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh Sorbet Edition’ is incredibly colorful and can immediately bring to mind bright fruits and flowers as mandarine, magnolia and violets. Scents for trendy women!
3. Intriguing sensuality: B. Balenciaga gives way to another olfactive trend: a green woody fragrance. Fresh and alluring, the fragrance opens with green notes of lily of the valley bell and violet green leaves accord. As B.Balenciaga evolves, the iris note reveals a powdery essence before drying down with darker woody notes of cashmeran woods. “Through all its facets, this fragrance embodies an artistic and original concept, it is a pure architecture of elegant raw materials”, says Perfumer Domitille Bertier
4. A bottle in your hand: Chance is unpredictable but Chanel has succeeded in capturing its fragrance. Yellow, green, pink? The choice is yours! This year the lucky bottle comes in a new size of 35 ml, a travel format to keep close at hand. Chance, the yellow floral fragrance launched in 2002, was the first in line with soft and feminine notes of jasmine, intertwined with the vibrant and slightly spicy effect of pink pepper, warmed by an amber patchouli accord. Chance Eau Fraîche (2007) and Chance Eau Tendre (2010) were the once to follow. Chance Eau Fraîche is a floral-sparkling fragrance bursting with energy, composed around the feminine softness of jasmine, the lemony freshness of citron, and the intensity of teak wood that asserts a clear, vibrans presence and adds richness and elegance to the scent. Last but not least, Chance Eau Tendre is a floral-fruity that combines Jasmine with the enveloping softness of White Muks. The grapefruit-quince accord perfumes with green, vibrant notes. Three travel formats to keep close at hand.
5. Idols: ‘Our Moment’, the first perfume of boy band One Direction, was introduced in September 2013. ‘That Moment’, a new special edition of debut, is from now on also available in Belgium. ‘That Moment’ retains the original notes such as pink grapefruit and jasmine and mixes them with new flavors of green apple and violet. The base notes include woods and musk. A perfect scent to give your teenage girlfriend.
6. Feel the vibes: With Burberry Brit Rhythm For Woman – Floral Eau de Toilette Burberry introduces its newest addition to the Brit Rhythm for women family. Whilst Brit Rhythm for Women combines powerful femininity with a rock and roll edge in a powdery floral fragrance, the Floral Eau de Toilette is a sensual, floral fragrance with an unexpected fruity twist. Fresh top notes of orchard fruit, Sicilian lemon and orange open up to an intoxicating heart of Egyptian jasmine, lotus blossom and dewy lilac. Base notes of ambery woods, driftwood and musk give a sultry dry down. Do you feel the vibes?
7. Flower bouquet: What better than giving a flower to your beloved one? Master Perfumer Alberto Morillas got inspired by the freshness of the rare white poppy and reinterpreted the theme of the original Flower by Kenzo from 2000. Result: Flower by Kenzo L’Eau Originelle is a fresh and feminine floral fragrance that opens with a mixture of aquatic accords and ginger flower. Peony and fresia rule the heart of the composition, while the base features a sensual hint of white musk. A fresh fragrance that lasts for hours.
8. Boyisch girls: Hugo Woman is no newcomer. Hugo Boss launched the fresh and airy floral-fruity eau de toilette allready in 1997. Now however the brand introduces a new concentration: Hugo Woman Eau de Parfum. The top notes include fruity accords of boysenberry, sparkling Italian mandarin and spicy freshness of Himalayan red grass. The heart consists of Sambac jasmine, juicy black plum, iris and spicy Indian black tea. The latter gives the fragrance an unconventional, boyish twist. The base is warm with amber accords and sandalwood intertwined with cedar. The scent is a fusion of traditional feminine and unexpected masculine tones.
9. Love is in the (h)air: Perfuming your hair is a gesture as delicate as it is evocative. It dates back to the dawn of time, the indication of a mysterious femininity. Miss Dior proposes a new perfumed hair mist that offers hair refreshing and protective benefits. Enriched with active ingredients, its formula literally dresses the hair in a sensual trail.“Perfuming the hair is an age-old gesture that is still just as elegant today, with just as stirring an effect”, says François Demachy, Dior Perfumeur-Creator. “Miss Dior Hair Mist is discreet and appealing at the same time. An ‘art of seduction’ that is subtly diffused as soon as the hair moves.”