Tomorrowland Belgium is a land full of love and enchanted people that come together to celebrate unity with each other and mother universe supported by some serious beats. No, Tomorrowland Belgium 2015 wasn’t located in a far away galaxy but at domain De Schorre in Boom, Belgium. (that doesn’t sound very sexy, but it actually is). Don’t now why you should have been there ? We’ll give you 10 damn good 😉 reasons to reflect upon so you won’t hesitate to attend next year !
© Photo wowozine.com
1. The TML beats will put you in a strange, uplifting state of mind: no need to grab the medicinal herbs 😉 or other mind blurring stuff. The beats just put you in a happy, energetic trance all by themselves, a sort of natural high so to say. That’s good enough, isn’t it ?
© Photo courtesy of Tomorrowland
2. Everybody is wearing flags: well, a lot of peeps attending TML actually do. It’s amazing to see how many nationalities come over to Belgium to assist at TML. More than 180 nationalities at the 2015 edition to be more specific. To our humble opinion, that seems not so easy to surpass. Moreover, like no other festival in the world, at TML party people seem to love wearing the national flag of their country as a proud symbol of their presence.
© Photo courtesy of Callebaut
3. The food is not festival food: are you disgusted by the mediocre food some festival organisers serve you ? Well, at TML you don’t have to be because the munch you get is amazing. Everything your heart (or rather stomach) desires is over there and it’s clean and nice. Even Michelin-starred chefs such as Peter Goossens, Viki Geunes, Sergio Herman or Kobe Desramaults for that matter attend(ed) TML to serve the visitors and staff the best of the best like this mouthwatering dessert from chocolate maker Callebaut especially created for TML 2015. With all that they got some serious (m)cocktails or premium beers to wash the whole thing down. Now, how’s that for a change ?
© Photos wowozine.com
4. The Mazda Journey Island was amazing: lately Japanese car brand Mazda seems to be everywhere where the beautiful and stylish people are. They’ve been present at Milan Fashion Week 2015, Milan Design Week 2015 and now they’ve attended, yes, TML with a whopper of a party island. Peeps even had the chance to participate in a contest and winning a ticket to Tomorrowland Atlanta in the Mazda photobooth. Moreover, with forthcoming DJ talents such as Reygel & Peri, Julia Carpenter or Jay Cosmic the Mazda Journey Island was by far our favourite island ever.
5. Dreamville inside TML is festival wise a dream place for every seasoned festival goer: when visiting a lot of festivals, one quickly grasps the necessity of those little things that make festival life a joy. Dreamville (among other things) makes your stay at TML a breeze. Dreamville is like a real city with its own newspaper, radio station, butcher, supermarket, tattoo parlour, H&M clothing store and phone charging space for that matter. You can even freshen yourself up with some deodorant and hairspray, sprayed gently onto you by some cute festival angels.
© Photo wowozine.com
6. The TML Main Stage is scaringly beautiful: now, we’re quite experienced festival attenders but the Main Stage of TML 2015 has beaten it all. Waterfalls, fireworks, fairy like creatures that wave flags from the fortress like towers: it was just plain amazing.
© Photo M.A.C Cosmetics
7. The peeps of MAC Cosmetics (and MAC Pro) team gave all the TML 2015 staff and artists a fairytale like make-over: it was beautiful, it was feisty and we loved it.
© Photo wowozine.com
8. The TML Pee Police prevented people from peeing at random: we’ve met them. Two lovely (pee) police officers. No, we did not pee in the wild but they just passed us buy with a strict look in their eyes. They were still sexy though. Will we get a ticket for saying that ? Naaaaaah !
9. Tomorrowland has it’s own hymn: TML has its own Hymn composed by Oscar winning film and music composer Hans Zimmer that embodies the mystical, magical aspects which make Tomorrowland so unique. The result, a spine-tinglingly beautiful hymn, of which Zimmer himself hopes it will “bring different cultures together, and all the things that make us different are actually the things we should be celebrating.”
10. The TML after-movie makes you re-discover all the great things you did at TML 2015: check it out over here.